Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

We were slow coming around to lower gas prices but in the last few days we dropped like a lead weight in water.

A week ago it was $3.69

Today it is $2.81

Jacksonville, FL.

Oh, I might add that I predicted this drop as the election draws near. It's the oil companies paying Bush back. However, I don't think it will work this time. I suspect gas will shoot up again after the election just like it has for the past several years. Trust me on this. :(

It's the oil companies paying Bush back.

Oil companies don't set gas prices. Gasoline prices are largely set by futures trading, which like the rest of the market, is dropping like crazy.

You should save comments like that for the Election Pit.

2.45 in suburban Minneapolis

was 2.53 yesterday morning....then 2.49 afternoon.......this morning 2.45

but knowing Minnesota it will jump in a week by 25 cents because we have to go to "winter fuel"

Down to $62 a barrel last time I checked today..... should hit $50 before the end of the year if not sooner......

It's bad news because the global economy is imploding, but good news because oil gets used in many industries, and the freight and airline industries will gladly grab the lower costs to help them get healthy again....

It's bad news because the global economy is imploding, but good news because oil gets used in many industries, and the freight and airline industries will gladly grab the lower costs to help them get healthy again....

Whats this bad economy I keep hearing about? I am doing better right now than I have in the past 2 years.

Anyway 2.30 here.