Gas station dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
That food chain that is famous for Pizza is where I obtained a 1m dish on a closed store. I see em all the time but alas they are usually in use and a no go. However I have noticed that if there is a 1m or 1.2m dish on the roof next to a newer hughes net dish the bigger dish usually isnt in use anymore. Its then a simple matter of figuring out who to ask. I fortunately have a little bit of an edge since I have a rather sizable landscaping business and know a lot of the right people to ask at least in my area.

Reactions: Jason S
That food chain that is famous for Pizza is where I obtained a 1m dish on a closed store. I see em all the time but alas they are usually in use and a no go. However I have noticed that if there is a 1m or 1.2m dish on the roof next to a newer hughes net dish the bigger dish usually isnt in use anymore. Its then a simple matter of figuring out who to ask. I fortunately have a little bit of an edge since I have a rather sizable landscaping business and know a lot of the right people to ask at least in my area.

I noticed that this weekend. The Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park north rim visitor's center has a brand new HughesNet dish next to their (larger) sandstone color painted dish that's been there forever. Unfortunately, since it's federal equipment, I'll probably never get my hands on it.

The nearby town of LaCygne Kansas built a new Casey’s a couple years ago, and shuttered the old location, which has 2 dishes on the roof. I would email their corporate office and ask if I could have them, but I have no way to get them down from the roof

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)