General Sports Trivia

New question. What does this number represent?
$886,778,335

First person to answer will receive two tickets to a Lion's game. Second person to answer correctly gets four tickets to a Lion's game. (OK, I'm kidding about the tickets, I wouldn't subject anybody to that form of punishment.)
Redskins Owner Dan Snider?

New question. What does this number represent?
$886,778,335

First person to answer will receive two tickets to a Lion's game. Second person to answer correctly gets four tickets to a Lion's game. (OK, I'm kidding about the tickets, I wouldn't subject anybody to that form of punishment.)

A sports bettor that has wagered against the Lions in every game since 1957? ;):D

I'm sorry, I must have pressed the wrong key earlier. You and Charper win. As soon as i find a job, I'll take you guys to a Lion's game. OK, I know you're protected by the Constitution from "cruel and unusual" punishement, so you guys don't HAVE to go.

I saw this trivia question during the Celtics-Heat game tonight:

Name the seven U.S. Presidents that were in office when the Celtics have won championships.

Who was the first anchor on air that you saw on ESPN?(This question can have a lot of answers)

--My cable company didn't have ESPN when it first came out so the first person I saw was Tom Mees. I really liked him, he was the best Hockey announcer I ever heard.

Who was the first anchor on air that you saw on ESPN?(This question can have a lot of answers)

--My cable company didn't have ESPN when it first came out so the first person I saw was Tom Mees. I really liked him, he was the best Hockey announcer I ever heard.

Mees was very good at both anchor and hockey play-by-play. It was tragic how he died.

I believe the first anchor I ever saw on ESPN (1982) was George Grande or Greg Gumbel.

Mees was very good at both anchor and hockey play-by-play. It was tragic how he died.

I believe the first anchor I ever saw on ESPN (1982) was George Grande or Greg Gumbel.
We subbed to cable in 1979. Right before or after ESPN went live. The first guy I saw on ESPN was George Grande.

Most hockey fans know Wayne Gretky has the record for most goals in one regular season.
Who had the Record before Gretzky?
Part two. Which player has the most career regular season goals(NHL only) that never played on a Stanley Cup winning team?

I was born in 1981, so I would have to say my first memories of ESPN included anchors of the following: Chris Berman, Linda Cohn, Bob Ley, Chris Fowler, Dan Patrick and Keith Olbermann. Not sure of the first, but I seem to recall all of the above scattered throughout my childhood of growing up with ESPN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)