Genie 2

Oh ok well here’s a tip - buy any hd dvr or hd receiver as long as it’s not a genie and tell them they sent it to you as an additional or replacement and they will activate it, I have a friend who had a friend and they got DTV to activate it and I did the same with the h20 and a hr22 this morning, so my system is an hr54 2 c61k an h24 h20 and hr22
Your friend of a friend of a friend lied to you

Oh ok well here’s a tip - buy any hd dvr or hd receiver as long as it’s not a genie and tell them they sent it to you as an additional or replacement and they will activate it, I have a friend who had a friend and they got DTV to activate it and I did the same with the h20 and a hr22 this morning, so my system is an hr54 2 c61k an h24 h20 and hr22
Don't you think they KNOW if they sent you the recvr or not ?

I think there are a lot of recvrs that D* tells people that they don't have to return, they want you to get rid of them, but people are trying to sell them, Those are the ones that they will not re-activate.

Reactions: comp9
well I tried it on my h20 and it worked, it also worked on my (LEASED) HR22, so I don't understand what's going on with DTV then.
They probably said No, then when you persisted that you wanted them activated, they looked and said they are So old and slow that they won't have them on long and went ahead and did it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts