Status
Please reply by conversation.

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm getting ready to go away and was trying to download a few shows for my son to watch in the car. A show he loves I have over 40 episodes of I can only download like 3 of them. The rest say this program isn't available to download. This is on my iPad. What's strange is I can download them on my iPhone. I've rest GenieGo holding down the rest button, I've uninstalled the app and installed again. I've killed it from multitasking. I have no idea why I can't download them. Any ideas?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Figured I'd offer my 2 cents but unfortunately it's not going to be what you want to hear...

As a tech I can tell you that over 95% of GenieGo's are setup as self installs by customers. A "professional install" of that thing includes a tech plugging it in and instructing you to install the software on your pc and the apps on your tablet or phone.

The only people that are going to be of much help are people that have geniego and have experienced that problem.

Reactions: ibuildradios
Haven't experienced that and have used GenieGo off and on for a year plus. Try deleting the app, rebooting the phone, and then redownloading the app.

I figured if out. Even though I canceled the series from downloading they're still downloading. I found out it was a space issue on my ipad. Once I freed up hard drive space they're slowly downloading.

I doesn't take a rocket scientist to install GenieGo. I even setup out of network access all by myself go me.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts