Geosat PLL LNB SL1 vs SL2

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Test12345

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 11, 2007
Are there any differences between the two besides the SL2 being dual output? Are they pretty decent LNBs? Thanks!

They are excellent LNBs. If you are dealling with a small dish or weak signals a PLL really shines.
I have the GeoSat as well as the Avenger PLL LNBs and am quite happy with them.

Dear Sir,

Both SL1PLL and SL2PLL are excellent Phase Lock LNBFs that are different only by the number of outputs. We also launched Universal models UL1PLL and UL2PLL in case you need it in the universal mode. The performance is approximately the same. Dual output LNBFs the outputs are isolated and completely independent.

Just FYI.

Thank you

Here are 2 signal strength graphs I made using my TBS6983 tuner connected directly to the SL1PLL, which I did first, followed by the SL2PLL. There were no switches or motor in between.

With the SL1PLL locked it shows SNR 12.8 dB. The SL2PLL was 12.7 dB.

I like the SL2PLL because I can use 2 receivers at the same time without any switches.

sl1pll.jpg

sl2pll.jpg

Here are 2 signal strength graphs I made using my TBS6983 tuner connected directly to the SL1PLL, which I did first, followed by the SL2PLL. There were no switches or motor in between.

With the SL1PLL locked it shows SNR 12.8 dB. The SL2PLL was 12.7 dB.

I like the SL2PLL because I can use 2 receivers at the same time without any switches.

sl1pll.jpg

sl2pll.jpg

What software?

What software?
EBSPro version 12.5.0.0. It's a very capable piece of software and works well with my TBS6983 tuner. I paid the developer $29.90 for it. He also has a free android app that goes along with it. I hope to try that out tomorrow.

Whoa, thanks for all the great info everyone! Can't get much more detailed than that (from the developer and a side by side test)!

EBSPro version 12.5.0.0. It's a very capable piece of software and works well with my TBS6983 tuner. I paid the developer $29.90 for it. He also has a free android app that goes along with it. I hope to try that out tomorrow.

I agree waiting on my key now. How long did it take to get your key?

I agree waiting on my key now. How long did it take to get your key?
About 8 hours.

The interface of EBSPro took me a while to figure out how to use. The developer is still actively working on it. In the short time I've had it he has issued a software update.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)