GeoSatPro DSR200

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
in another thread SatelliteAV noted a new beta software available for download

BTW.... 11/25/2010 Download a beta firmware update (not yet publically released on the regular OTA-SSU) via OTA-SSU from Galaxy19, 11842, PID 330. (Provides faster and more accurate channel scans, ie quickly logs channels that do not include service names.)

I downloaded it and am going to try it and see. My pet peeve is those "no name" channels that take forever to load in the receiver.

Notice: Thank you WescoPC for reporting a bug in the Channel Scan Menu for the DSR100c/200c receiver V1.33 beta release firmware.

Pressing the Blue remote button to enable the signal beeper while in the Channel Search Screen temporarily locks up the receiver and requires a Master Power Reset to return function.

This and any other bug will be corrected prior to the public release of this firmware.

New Firmware GEOSATpro DSR100c/200cc: GS_1.34

Released 12/01/2010

New Firmware Version for the Geosatpro DSR100c/200cc V1.34 is now available for download via the satellite Galaxy19 KU OTA-SSU update on transponder frequency 12115 and 11842, PID 330. USB and RS-232 versions of the firmware are available on the SatelliteAV website. http://satelliteav.com/portal/33/doc...ader_Guide.zip

Fix: Random C-band TP Lock-up.
Fix: Increase scanning speed. Channels with no service name will not have a 45 second search delay.
Fix: Scan - previously would skip certain channels such as G18 - KU / Daystar.
Add: Providing Naming for TV and Radio services which are not properly referenced in the PMT.
Update: Satellite List

found an issue...didnt happen on previous software (or any previous)

AMC7 (137W)
There is a TP that has 3 stations from Alaska
3760 H 25195 (posted on thelist)

when you do a TP scan they will not log in but if you do a blind scan they will. Tried numerous times and on TP scan did both FTA & ALL and only when you do a blind scan

Also there are 6 dummy channels that log under radio on that TP. These are the Anchorage locals but are COMPEL encryption and the only receivers that I have used that log them are a commercial unit (D9223) and my old Viacast 1500. The other units just log 3 no name channels and doesnt log those COMPEL encrypted stations

Brian
Did some more testing on the compel issue and it looks like ANY channel that is COMPEL encrypted it logs as a radio channel.
examples
91W has Horse Race TV (4096 H 3074)
87W has some horse track feeds that do the same thing

previously it would skip the channel. now its logging them as radio stations (all un-named)

Found a new glitch

in the list you have AMC9 C-Band (83W) with the right TP info for PA cable Network. But the LNB LO shows as 10750. If you change it to 5150 and save it when you go back in the menu it shows as 0.

I changed it to 5150, hit exit to "save" and when I went back in it shows 0. So I changed it to 5150 and did a blind scan. It showed something weird. It showed the IF frequency scanning and not the normal one. So it showed
-1250 H
etc

I ended up scanning PCN under AMC6 for the time being.

PM me about this as I see that the LO mistakenly set to 10750 and corrected for next channel list release.

Do not have same issues when modifying the LO to 5150.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts