Getting Rid of Player Tracker?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
M

mdgawlik

Sep 30, 2005
HI and thanks for reading my question.

Can I get rid of the player tracker pop up that occurs when I switch to a NFL ticket Channel? It gets very annoying to hit cancel all of the time when the player tracker screen comes up after every new channel change.

Can I get rid of this annoying pop up?

Thanks for the help.

X

Xram

Sep 9, 2006
It is annoying, hopefully the issue is fixed.

moonman

moonman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 20, 2005
So. Fla.
Go to ch. 795 and press the BLUE button for Preferences. There you can change the frequency of the pop-up or completely disable it.

scottie_h

scottie_h

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 22, 2004
Cologne, MN
Pardon my ignorance - yesterday was my first day watching ST. I never got any pop ups - what is this pop up?

charper1

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
A feature on interactive enabled receivers; I think for ST Super Fan subs. (not 100% sure if its reg ST too)

M

mdgawlik

Sep 30, 2005
Thank you so much for this answer. I will do it now.

X

Xram

Sep 9, 2006
moonman said:
Go to ch. 795 and press the BLUE button for Preferences. There you can change the frequency of the pop-up or completely disable it.

Thanks, i will try it when i get home.

Proc

Proc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 14, 2005
Motown
I'll be happy when the interactivity is enabled on the H20. I went out to the garage and played around with it on the old D10 hooked up to a 13-inch TV. Kind of sad when its available on an old receiver and not on the up-to-date HD receivers. D* --- get that firmware update soon!

Jimbo

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Proc said:
I'll be happy when the interactivity is enabled on the H20. I went out to the garage and played around with it on the old D10 hooked up to a 13-inch TV. Kind of sad when its available on an old receiver and not on the up-to-date HD receivers. D* --- get that firmware update soon!
Proc,
It DOES work on the HR20-700 :)

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)