Giants vs Panthers game not HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Had the same problem. I watched WNBC's broadcast on ch. 82 in HD, which was turned on for some reason.

Another annoying thing about the broadcast was that it would black out sporadically, and when it WAS on, on the very top of the screen there were these really small white numbers that looked like a moving time stamp thing, like what you see on a raw television feed. I think the issue lasted for a while, like even in the afternoon. Of course, no one watches NBC in the afternoon on a sunday, so I guess no one really knew or cared about it until 7pm. There was no HD throughout the entire Football Night in America (and the feed would black out sporadically) and I don't think the HD came back until the 2nd quarter.

The line/ numbers your seeing IS the raw feed, extra info, this is overscan and usually can be adjusted thru a TV setting.

Jimbo

Actually Jimbo I moved from up north five years ago and one of the main reasons was snow. Had enough and don't care if I ever see it again. :) I grew up in the South/Southwest and me and cold weather just don't fit together well. Of course, as of May I'm now semi-retired and work as a consultant out of my house. When I did live in snow country I had to drive 23 miles to work and that I can do without. I guess I could get into a little snow at Christmas and not having to drive to work in the stuff but also enjoy being able sitting on the patio around the pool 300+ days a year.

I know what your saying ....
IF I had my choice, I would live where it's between 30 and 80 all year round ...
I don't like it when it's 90+ every day either ...

Jimbo

Lived in the SW & SE for well over a decade each. I will take SW hot over SE heat and humidity ANY day, EVERY day!

90+ humidity is DEATH vs even 105 in the SW.

My local affiliates are bad about breaking in for weather coverage that requires they switch to SD and then leaving it there during the football game or other network event. It's very annoying. :mad:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)