GM kills Saturn/Pontiac

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest sin is that Saturn's dealer practices were never crossed over to the other brands. When you walk into a Saturn service area they treat you like you bought a Maserati. Compare that with the horror stories I'm sure everybody has from their experiences with the other brands.

The biggest sin is that Saturn's dealer practices were never crossed over to the other brands. When you walk into a Saturn service area they treat you like you bought a Maserati. Compare that with the horror stories I'm sure everybody has from their experiences with the other brands.
I agree. My sisters first car was a Saturn. This was when they first came out.
They treated you like you were in the Cadillac dealership next door. Very friendly, very professional, and no pressure. They were the same way the next week when we went to get her another new one after she totalled the first one out...........:D

I have been dealing with my local Chevy/Subaru dealer for >30 years. I have bought a half dozen new and used cars/trucks from them over the years, both brands, but I have also entrusted them with GM vehicles purchased elsewhere. I have no horror stories from the service side. In fact I highly recommend them! (The body shop is a different story, but they have improved. Fortunately (KoW) I have had rare need for their services.) The service dept. is not perfect to be sure, but any mistakes they make are corrected to my satisfaction and immediately. I am on a first-name basis with them and probably can invoke a few favors, like a loaner vehicle on occasion, when needed. There's a good reason I have stuck with them for so long!

I'll be at a real loss if this dealership is one that GM needs to close. They probably could not survive on their Subaru business alone but might have to try.

Since many are quick to complain, I again feel a need to speak in the positive when warranted, and this is such a case...

I have been dealing with my local Chevy/Subaru dealer for >30 years. I have bought a half dozen new and used cars/trucks from them over the years, both brands, but I have also entrusted them with GM vehicles purchased elsewhere. I have no horror stories from the service side. In fact I highly recommend them! (The body shop is a different story, but they have improved. Fortunately (KoW) I have had rare need for their services.) The service dept. is not perfect to be sure, but any mistakes they make are corrected to my satisfaction and immediately. I am on a first-name basis with them and probably can invoke a few favors, like a loaner vehicle on occasion, when needed. There's a good reason I have stuck with them for so long!

I'll be at a real loss if this dealership is one that GM needs to close. They probably could not survive on their Subaru business alone but might have to try.

Since many are quick to complain, I again feel a need to speak in the positive when warranted, and this is such a case...

Our local dealership is like that also. The service dept manager is our neighbor, and we have been good friends with the owner since they opened. I would have no problem going there in the morning, asking for a vehicle to drive for the day (or week) and getting the keys, no questions asked. They are good people, and I would hate to see them have to shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts