Golf Thread 2012

I like Rickie Fowler winning this one and back-to-back tour events. If so, he will skyrocket from 39th with probably in the top 7 in the World Golf rankings. We shall see. Elsewhere, I feel that Phil is going to have a good final round and make a run early. Of course, he is too far back and will finish 4-shots off the pace.

Post [post=780089]#780089[/post]

Episode: Improbable Cause
Deep Space 9
Season 3, Episode #20
Original air date: April 24, 1995

Bashir: Do you know the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Garak: No.

Bashir: It's a children's story about a young shepherd boy who gets lonely while tending his flock. So he cries out to the villagers that a wolf is attacking the sheep. The people come running, but of course, there's no wolf. He claims that it's run away, and the villagers praise him for his vigilance.

Garak: Clever lad! A charming story.

Bashir: I'm not finished. The next day the boy does it again, and the next day, too. On the fourth day, a wolf really comes. The boy cries out at the top of his lungs, but the villagers ignore him... and the boy and his flock are gobbled up.

Garak: That's a little graphic for children, don't you think?

Bashir: But the point is that if you lie all the time, no one will believe you even if you're telling the truth.

Garak: Are you sure that's the point, Doctor?

Bashir: Of course, what else would it be?

Garak: That you should never tell the same lie twice.

Na has fallen back and Tiger and Phil played evenish par. Also, Fowler has been having trouble. I'm thinking Kutcher takes this one.

1 Matt Kuchar -12 through 10
2 Martin Laird -11 through 14
3 Zach Johnson -10 through 12
T4 Luke Donald -9 F
T4 Rickie Fowler -9 through 11

Coming down the homestretch this tournment is Matt Kuchar's to lose. We should have a good battle for 2nd place.

1 Matt Kuchar -14 16
T2 Martin Laird -11 F
T2 Zach Johnson -11 17
T2 Rickie Fowler -11 17

Kuchar wins and three others tied for 2nd place. Fowler missed a short 6-footer for outright 2nd place, but the 23-year old is certainly playing as well as anyone on tour. He should take another major leap in the World Golf rankings.

this Na guy was quite irritating to watch. takes forever to make a swing. geesz........ and the issues for tiger continue. so much for being back lol.......

and there was some idiot in the group following Na that kept yelling like a maniac after every shot. :rolleyes:

this Na guy was quite irritating to watch. takes forever to make a swing. geesz........ and the issues for tiger continue. so much for being back lol.......

It's a good thing that I started watching 2-3 real time so I skip past his irritating had habit. I felt like smacking him like the rest of the television audience. I cannot image how distracting this must be for the poor fellow(s) being paired with him.

It's a good thing that I started watching 2-3 real time so I skip past his irritating had habit. I felt like smacking him like the rest of the television audience. I cannot image how distracting this must be for the poor fellow(s) being paired with him.

Na claims he tries to swing earlier but can't help it. seems he has other issues to deal with..........

Tiger Woods Caught with Drugs and Prostitutes at the Byron Nelson Championship...

...not this year, but it could eventually happen. Anyway, Tiger is taking the week off and will not be competing in this year's Byron Nelson Championship from Irving, TX. However, a lot of notables will be teeing-off including Phil Michelson.

HP Byron Nelson Championship
Thursday May 17 – Sunday May 20, 2012

still plenty of time left this year for that to happen ;)

i'll see how phil is doing. but won't be at home much this weekend....

...not this year, but it could eventually happen. Anyway, Tiger is taking the week off and will not be competing in this year's Byron Nelson Championship from Irving, TX. However, a lot of notables will be teeing-off including Phil Michelson.

HP Byron Nelson Championship
Thursday May 17 – Sunday May 20, 2012

When he is caught, I'll bet on him to win his next tournament. That will mean he's BAAACK!!

I was gone all weekend and didn't get to watch any of the golf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)