Clemens verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lefatman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Selbyville DE
According to WTOP in Washington the jury has informed the judge that they have a verdict and all parties have been summoned to the courtroom. I bet the bum walks, but I hope not.

I say let him walk, we got a lot more worse crimes to deal with here then worry about if a baseball player took drugs.

The biggest waste was the money spent at federal level to prosecute Bonds and Clemmons. The Bonds saga continues and Clemmons is done....but at what cost to the taxpayers?

When I saw how long this guy could've gone to prison for over this crap,I'm glad he was found innocent. People have done half of that time over much worse. ridiculous.....

Innocent in court..guilty by perception. He will be in HOF court for the rest of his natural born life. No one will hire him due to the stigma. Ask Pete Rose.

What I find interesting now...does this prove the Mitchell Report was fabrication? Does the mean that everyone was lying when testify against Clemens? All fascinating questions.

When I saw how long this guy could've gone to prison for over this crap,I'm glad he was found innocent. People have done half of that time over much worse. ridiculous.....

Apparently you only get to tell lies in Congress if you're a Congressman or Senator. ;)

This trial wasn't about whether or not Clemens took peds, it was about whether or not he lied to congress about it.

This trial wasn't about whether or not Clemens took peds, it was about whether or not he lied to congress about it.

of course.
setting aside the fact that he was facing up to 30 years in prison if found guilty of lying to congress about taking peds (ridiculous), the amount of time and more importantly money wasted here has angered many folks and understandably so. and i'll leave it there before it gets too political. my apologies......

You know I'm glad he was found not guilty, I don't care if he or any other player took drugs back then and I don't care if he lied or not to Congress, they lie to us all the time.

Sorry, but if you think its too expensive to prosecute a particular crime, then write your legislator and tell them what you believe should be legal.

The weak link in American jurisprudence is the big-city jury. It is far too easy to collect a group of people who are too stupid to pour sand down a rathole.

and this one is done. to further discuss this topic please visit sonicbabble.com. thanks guys.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)