Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Yesterday Morning I received the following email titled "How's it going?" from SiriusXM...

3 Months Free*
Now that your listening, it's time to discover.

SiriusXM® offers over 155 channels of commercial-free music, plus sports, exclusive talk and entertainment to discover. So click below to see what’s playing right now. Or, explore the complete channel lineup to see it all.

(What's On Now Link)

*OFFER DETAILS: You must call us during your 3 month free period to avoid being charged. At the start of month 4 you will be billed $14.99 plus applicable taxes for your monthly subscription plan. Your subscription will be automatically renewed and billed at then-current rates until you call us at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.

Thought it was a good deal and almost called them, but I knew the radio I wanted to activate was not turned on so I wanted to wait until later when I had the radio on to activate it...

Anyways later on in the night I got the following email from SiriusXM... :(
Due to a technical error, you may have received emails from SiriusXM last night or this morning which were sent to you by mistake.

The emails were sent with the subject lines of "Relax" or "How's it going?" Please disregard these emails, as they do not pertain to your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion they may have caused.

Thank you for your understanding.

SiriusXM

I wonder how many calls they got... :D

Yesterday Morning I received the following email titled "How's it going?" from SiriusXM...

Thought it was a good deal and almost called them, but I knew the radio I wanted to activate was not turned on so I wanted to wait until later when I had the radio on to activate it...

I got same e-mail today too!! :)

I got the same emails ...
Just scratched my head when I got them.

Quiet strange. Its also not the April fool day when SiriusXM is fooling around the people. Or, may be the email id gets hacked and the hacker is sending mails to as many people as he got into his/her database.

If there were any link also with the mail. If yes, avoid clicking that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)