Got my H to H in today

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hubba

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 5, 2005
Mississippi
Hey guys i got my sg2100 in today. My dish sould be here in the next day or so. I order a Fortec Star 80. i think it's about 31 inches. What Pole size should i cement in the ground, i thought about a 2 inch iron pipe or some ridge emt pipe? Hope this thing works out good. i got a good clear veiw of the south it's about 100 feet from my house. but no trees with in 50 feet.

about 25 feet tall. but they are down a hill. Any one got some TP for 89 deg. Sat yet. it would be perfect to set up on i am at 89.12 long. i could use it for my south Sat.

Dish should be here today. How hard is it to set a pansat 2500a and a sg2100 motor up. I read the book. I can put in on the pole and get my southern SAT. but how do you set each sat on the receiver?

I use USALS to move the motor across the arc, but DiSEqC 1.2 is probably more accurate. Once I switch LNB's to the new Invacom quad polar in about a week or so, I may switch to DiSEqC 1.2 for accuracy. I'm using a standard circular D* LNB temporarily, and there's not much exact accuracy needed for DBS birds....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)