Gran Turismo HD Canceled - PS3

Wow. Don't watch the site for a few days and we get the F'ing censorship bug. Thanks TNGTony, now i'll just have to check the site every few hours to see the discussion. Like I really care if its off topic, I'm sure it was interesting, and its not like this is IGN forums or anything.

All that was removed was name-calling because one one the name callers complained to the moderators that the other was doing a better job at calling him names that he was doing to the other. i took great pains to keep everything that was not name-calling intact. You missed nothing but name-calling.

If you or anyone else care to discuss this more, please post to the Ops forum or PM me.

Back to the topic please

See ya
Tony

All that was removed was name-calling because one one the name callers complained to the moderators that the other was doing a better job at calling him names that he was doing to the other.

... or perhaps just crossed a line? :rolleyes:

i took great pains to keep everything that was not name-calling intact.

Under great pains you mean the two select-and-delete clicks? :p

You missed nothing but name-calling.

Very true.

Hey, I've never been --- before. Sorry, I got carried away!

But on the topic of making money. Lets say it takes 6 million to make GT-HD. There is nothing new except GT 4 in HD. I am not going to buy it -- I have already played GT 4. Now It takes 12 million to do GT-5. Will be in HD from the beginning with alot of new stuff -- gonna buy that one. Now as a studio you might get lucky and break even on the GT-HD. However, if you are already taking alot of flak for just highrezing a title you already brought out chances are you are going to lose money.

Folks want new with their new PS3 so why not make everyone happy and put your money and efforts towards GT-5? All your programers are going to be working on it instead of being split between two titles, so in the end you will be saving money on a title that has the ablility to bring you significantly more sales and money. And you might be able to bring it to the public sooner. So how is that not smart?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts