Graphics missing

buckintn

Original poster
Jul 13, 2020
TN
Has anyone noticed the graphics are missing for the dvr recording an what’s on now? They are also missing at the top of the guide. It only has a grey background with the name of the show and no show art. I did the usual restart steps and still does it.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
:welcome to Satelliteguys buckintn!
It seems that they have been removed at the last software update. Don't expect them to come back.

:welcome to Satelliteguys buckintn!
It seems that they have been removed at the last software update. Don't expect them to come back.
Thanks for the reply. Any clue why they would do this? Looks cheap and reminds me of 2000 Comcast in terms of quality

The internet speed test is also screwed up, says everyone can only stream HD content. Hopefully that bug and the missing graphics are part of the same bug and both will be fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: buckintn
Thanks for the reply. Any clue why they would do this? Looks cheap and reminds me of 2000 Comcast in terms of quality
Who knows why. Their customer service and technical departments have gone way downhill.

Yeah, I also noticed that. Graphics seems like a know issue as there are several mentioned it on Reddit. However, when I contact att support, they have no clue.

Basically they are not updating. If you have them they aren’t going to disappear but if for some reason they get cleared out they won’t repopulate
Correct! I had to do a double red button reset a few months ago on my HR24 and my logos disappeared and haven't been added back. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)