GTA IV: Its almost time!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It would take me 2-3 weeks at least to beat the game.

Whoever beat this game in 18 hours...holy ****.
I'd rather enjoy the game and take it slowly and enjoy the whole atmosphere than just beat the game in 18 hours.
Waited too long for this game to beat it less than 24 hours.

I played it so much yesterday (was home on vacation, which actually ended up being a sick day... bleh) that I actually have very little interest playing tonight. Made it to the next safehouse though... love the story.

Overall they have done a great job with the game, I just need to find the right settings for my TV for the game....it doesn't look great on my TV.
There are jagged edges/blurry picture everywhere.
I put the TV on game mode, and its little better, but I am sure it could be 100x better than what it looks like.
Anyone got any tips?
I posted about this on the AVS forums, hopefully they can help me out with this issue.

Ouch :(
Look @ the bright side you can retry the mission.
Btw which version did you get? The 360 or PS3?

its the ps3 version I actually had to exit the game and restart it. and this is the 2nd disk I tried as the first one froze before I even got in the car for the first mission.

Overall they have done a great job with the game, I just need to find the right settings for my TV for the game....it doesn't look great on my TV.
There are jagged edges/blurry picture everywhere.
I put the TV on game mode, and its little better, but I am sure it could be 100x better than what it looks like.
Anyone got any tips?
I posted about this on the AVS forums, hopefully they can help me out with this issue.

I have the same issues, also there are times where buildings will disappear for a second or two then reappear, I noticed this espically if am on foot and i get to close to something I can see thru it then it reappears.

I have the same issues, also there are times where buildings will disappear for a second or two then reappear, I noticed this espically if am on foot and i get to close to something I can see thru it then it reappears.

It happens to me too.
I've played @ my co worker house on his 360, vehicles will disappear sometimes but other than that looks like the jagged stuff doesn't appear on his tv.
I don't think it be anything to do with the 360, I think its most likely a TV calibration issue.

It happens to me too.
I've played @ my co worker house on his 360, vehicles will disappear sometimes but other than that looks like the jagged stuff doesn't appear on his tv.
I don't think it be anything to do with the 360, I think its most likely a TV calibration issue.

Before you work tirelessly on setting up the TV, take your PS3 over to his house and see.

WOW!! I am so lucky i have not had any problem with my version! I have read some people are!? Also it doesn't matter which version i have read both PS3 and 360 have the same issues?

WOW!! I am so lucky i have not had any problem with my version! I have read some people are!? Also it doesn't matter which version i have read both PS3 and 360 have the same issues?

Yup, there are posts about it on the 360 forum as well. A programing issue, not a console.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts