Guide acting up again

Status
Please reply by conversation.
so curious would anyone know why when I've done a master reset on 922 then did rehit on programming that the guide will not come in all it says is (guide not available) everything is set for signal which is 88% on G1-3 dc lite on and all the channels I subbed to are also there but no guide , is there anything else I could do on my end to make this come in cause the provider says that with the rehit the guide comes with the program rehit plus I had everything working before with a different provider .........any suggestions thanks

Who is your provider? Sometimes they forget to add the guide as a service to your account. NPS and SRL should be able to straighten that out if your with them. If you have some online provider you may have a problem.

Well you need to contact them and have them activate your guide. I don't think they did that. I deal with NPS and SRL so I just pick up the phone when there is an issue. I don't care for the online guys.

actually I've contacted him three times to inform him that I still have no guide and to activate it and he says it comes with the programming and it should be up .... so can a person get programming from a different provider even a couple channels just so I can get the guide or do I wait till the subscription is done.
Is that alright to order from a couple different places at the same time or will there be a conflict with channels......hmmmmm

may I ask what is the difference with online providers compared to the others .... thanks for all your input it is great .thanks

I feel a bit more secure dealing with the big names (SRL, NPS) with phone support and a brick and mortar store. A website with e-mail support may be fine but can pull the plug at anytime One of those website providers SPS SPS Satellite Programming Service Inc. just bailed and left quite a few people without programming on prepaid subscriptions.

Here we go again (From the NPS website):

The IPG is currently down. Motorola is aware of the problem and it will not be repaired until Monday the 4th. 16 hours ago
This has gone beyond ridiculous! It's time to fire some people!

The 4DTV guide is back up again and working great by me. I notice it's got more info in it now too. Maybe Motorola kicked it once.

Yes it seems to be working now but I noticed last night that some of the Cinemax info was wrong. I didn't check any others for accuracy but at least it was mostly right.
I bit the bullet and subbed to some movies, something we don't get from pizza pan services. Still can't beat 4DTV for price, quality and speedy programming!! You NEVER get on and off the phone with one of the pizza pan companies in under 3 minutes and have all your channels active before you hang up the phone.

Problem yesterday - all channels and programming updated but there was no info for ANY program. Every time I hit the Info button it wanted to go to G1 to search but if I let it, it just hung on "Searching", forever. This is getting very, very annoying.

Problem yesterday - all channels and programming updated but there was no info for ANY program. Every time I hit the Info button it wanted to go to G1 to search but if I let it, it just hung on "Searching", forever. This is getting very, very annoying.

Same problem here
Mine has not worked for a few days
I get the name of the program but no "Info"

I just downloaded the guide and I have info.
I had the same problem, I read a post where the person said to do is put the receiver on G-1 and what ever channel you use to down load the guide, I think there are three, I used channel 3, dump the guide, don't remember exactly how to do that maybe some one here will know, then do a soft reset, I have had info ever sense.
Terry

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts