Guide info.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
sometimes ya need to get the gremlins out

with the dish on G1-3 unplug the receiver, wait a minute or so, plug it in, make surte its on G1-3 and let it sit for 15 minutes or so...guide should download

You may have to fine tune the position for G1. I've noticed on mine that when it moves to G1 at night, if it's off just a bit it won't update the guide. Happens about once a month or so. Never had the problem when the guide was on G0. :(

sometimes ya need to get the gremlins out

with the dish on G1-3 unplug the receiver, wait a minute or so, plug it in, make surte its on G1-3 and let it sit for 15 minutes or so...guide should download

Looks like that still didn't work i'm wondering if it's because i'm not subscribed to anything i did have the receiver authorized when i got it almost 2 months ago and the guide was working is it possible that it lost the guide because of not subscribing to anything.

Read my post above. Are you getting a green DC light on G1? Point the dish at G1, tune to channel 3 (Arts channel), fine tune the dish position for best signal. Now tune to channel 167, hit the Guide button and let it do it's thing. It may take quite a while so be patient but make sure the green light is lite.

Similar info here

Looks like that still didn't work i'm wondering if it's because i'm not subscribed to anything i did have the receiver authorized when i got it almost 2 months ago and the guide was working is it possible that it lost the guide because of not subscribing to anything.

Yes. You could try calling a provider and see if they'd be willing to authorize just the guide for you since it's a free service anyway. I did that while I experimented with a pizza dish for a while (back to the BUD now though!).

Im not sure if anyone is authorizing the guide for free anymore. Your best bet is to try NPS they used to do it. I know that the guide has a subscription time limit on it. Mine ran out a few months back and had to get it reauthorized by NPS. I sub to services so it wasn't a problem.

Read my post above. Are you getting a green DC light on G1? Point the dish at G1, tune to channel 3 (Arts channel), fine tune the dish position for best signal. Now tune to channel 167, hit the Guide button and let it do it's thing. It may take quite a while so be patient but make sure the green light is lite.

Similar info here

Yeah i got a dc light checked signal and quality both look good to me 100/71 also tried unplugging the receiver no change so i'm thinking it's probably because i need to sub. to something so i'll have to see what they offer that's small would sub. to more but already have a huge dishnet. bill.

You won't get the guide if it's not subbed.

I wish they could get the 4DTV EPG on W5 like the DSR410 receivers do. The data stream must be already there.

Kinda weird but i,ve been getting the guide up to yesterday for about a month and a half since i had the receiver authorized guess i got lucky for that period of time i had the programming center do the authorization.

:eureka You could get an 'Everything' C-Band pack and dump the other!
Unless you're like me and 'just GOT' to have ESPN...:mad:

That's what I did and to be honest the only thing I miss about ESPN is Mike & Mike In The Morning. I sure don't miss all those annoying talking heads (booyah! :rolleyes: ).

NHRA seems to have a HD feed on KU most of the time (sat varies but check the "normal" feeds sats)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)