Guitar Hero World Tour PS3

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Can anyone confirm that GHWT works with the Rock Band 1 instruments on the PS3?

So what's the word on the GH WT bundle? I was reading some of the game forums yesterday. Looks like some are having issues with the drums?

There are guitar issues too i guess, with the strum bar. Some drum sets either not working right (hitting red also triggers green or blue) or not working at all (game sees drums as a controller, so defaults to voice)

Hope they get it all fixed up, and not just via 'send us your jank hardware'... hope some of it can just be patched :(

I may pick up GH:WT for the PS3 this evening and try it out with my RB 1 guitar. Hopefully it will work properly.

I ended up getting the guitar pack with GH:WT last night. The RB 1 guitar for the PS3 DOES work with GH:WT.

I'm not used to the GH guitar, and the slider bar is just funky to me.

I LOVE Ted Nugent's Stranglehold. :) Too bad it doesn't sound like his studio version, but more live.

i have both rock band 2, and GHWT. The rock band 1 instruments do work with GHWT, as does both for rock band 2. I also had the PS2 release of rock band, and the PS3 versions of rock band 2 and GHWT. Hope that helps.