Guitar Hero World Tour PS3

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Can anyone confirm that GHWT works with the Rock Band 1 instruments on the PS3?

dont24

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 20, 2004
MA
So what's the word on the GH WT bundle? I was reading some of the game forums yesterday. Looks like some are having issues with the drums?

meStevo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 20, 2004
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
There are guitar issues too i guess, with the strum bar. Some drum sets either not working right (hitting red also triggers green or blue) or not working at all (game sees drums as a controller, so defaults to voice)

Hope they get it all fixed up, and not just via 'send us your jank hardware'... hope some of it can just be patched :(

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
I may pick up GH:WT for the PS3 this evening and try it out with my RB 1 guitar. Hopefully it will work properly.

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
I ended up getting the guitar pack with GH:WT last night. The RB 1 guitar for the PS3 DOES work with GH:WT.

I'm not used to the GH guitar, and the slider bar is just funky to me.

I LOVE Ted Nugent's Stranglehold. :) Too bad it doesn't sound like his studio version, but more live.

neo1

May 28, 2004
None Of Your Damn Business
i have both rock band 2, and GHWT. The rock band 1 instruments do work with GHWT, as does both for rock band 2. I also had the PS2 release of rock band, and the PS3 versions of rock band 2 and GHWT. Hope that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts