H/D Sunday tck channel sked on D*

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I agree with asousa. According to this schedule CBS is doing three HD games and FOX is only doing four. Maybe they will add more HD games after week 1.

CRendall said:
I agree with asousa. According to this schedule CBS is doing three HD games and FOX is only doing four. Maybe they will add more HD games after week 1.

Saints v Giants was originally scheduled for the noon Sunday slot in HD, but since it was moved to Monday, that removes one of Fox's typical six games.

http://www.hdsportsguide.com/nfl.php

HD Sports Guide shows the St. Louis Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals being shonw in HD, but it doesn't have an HD channel in D*'s NFL Sunday Ticket schedule. It does show up in D*'s program guide on channel 725. So Fox is really showing 5 games.

DirecTV Program Guide

austen0316 said:
I thought directv said every sunday ticket game would be in hd?

No, they have never said that. They *will* however show every HD game the networks make available.

Are the local telecasts generally in HD? I'm a Bills fan and this is my first year with high def. I noticed that the Bills aren't getting much respect based on the first 2 weeks of the schedule.

Slump Buster said:
Are the local telecasts generally in HD? I'm a Bills fan and this is my first year with high def. I noticed that the Bills aren't getting much respect based on the first 2 weeks of the schedule.

CBS typically shows AFC teams and they only have 3 HD production teams, so can only show 3 HD games a week.

Your local affiliate may upconvert the feed so it will appear to be HD (16:9 format, DD5.1 flag), but they may just show whatever they get from CBS.

Slump Buster,

Try giving your local CBS or Fox channel a call during business hours and ask to speak with the Chief Engineer, if you get them they are usually quite helpful, I talk to the guy's at mt locals about al sorts of HD stuff, very helpful...

Jimbo's

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Why no YES HD game tonight?

A newbie's thoughts on Superfan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts