H20 Crashing/Rebooting

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Last night (1/26) was the first time the H20 didn't reboot upon channing to the Fox OTA channel (2-1).

Did the station possibly change their PSIP tables, etc.?

I am hoping so.

Let's see if the problem stays "fixed". If the H20 reboots this weekend, I'll keep reporting on it. Its an issue that I will stay on until the local station fixes it and D* acknowleges it.

My 811 just started doing this on our local Fox OTA (albany NY) the last few days. I do see a common thread here (FOX). Worked fine for a while (they just came online back in november.

In the course of trying to watch the two NFL games tonight on ESPNHD, my H20-600 has sponteneously gone to black for 30 seconds and rebooted itself seven times! I called D*, and the customer service tech connected me to a Level 2 tech who told me that a software update will be available in October. In the meantime, he could replace my unit with a refirb lease unit if I would agree to another two-year commitment. No thanks, I'm moving next month and don't know if I wil be able to see the birds.

It sucks that I have to commit to new service in order to get possible resolution of D*'s issue.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Directv Plus Dvr

Milwaukee locals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)