Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rick4464

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 25, 2005
Point of Rocks, MD
Has anyone seen issues with HR20 not showing any programming but you can see the DTV channels and the banner/guide information?

I was on the phone last night trying to troubleshoot including taking the reciever to a different location and having the same issues. I had this issue sporadically with my original one and had it replaced (protection plan) after it started to reset itself and then not want to turn on. The new one had the same issue though with the blank screen. They did not ship me a B-band converter with the replacement so that may be the issue, but I can still pick up great signal (90-100) and all of the test channels.

I have it connected via HDMI to an Insignia LCD ( I don't know the model offhand) and it worked fine for the last few months until the past 2 weeks. I checked and changed cables and tried component and both HDMI ports on the TV. My PS3 doesn't have any issues with either HDMI so they're sending a new (refurbished) one again to replace. I just want to avoid a tech from coming out to the house multiple times to tell me they can't figure it out.

Last time the techs came out, the second tech said the dish needed to be replaced and it didn't get done until the 6th visit and many complaints from me to DTV.

Last edited:
After initial download when the box was activated, reset was done, downloaded again, then reset done again. Still had the issue when we tried it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)