Status
Please reply by conversation.

sundude90

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 13, 2008
Waterville, Maine, United States
There is a New Software update the H21-100. It is 0x4082

The Contents of this Release: (Differences based on last National Release)

Improved

• Improved Stability
  • Fixed problems when receiver boots into Guided Setup

hr21 problems

I have had nonstop problems with my hr21 dvr and was told about getting updates. My last update shows july 16th. How can I get them on my own? not that it would help-- it might make it worse. I have an "electronic sound" issue, pixeling , freezing , black outs etc. The sound is the worst. I miss entire sentences in a show.Mostly on my locals from Chicago. Had everything cable replaced ,also unit was replaced, countless people have been here and told me I had to just "live with it". To watch non HD channels if it got real bad!! Any ideas

When the first blue screen shows up press 02468 on the remote, it will go into a forced download mode. Check the CE forums first to make sure your not getting a beta release (unless you want it) This will download the newest software update for your area and will take 10-30 minutes. The system is supposed to automatically update when a new release is available, in the middle of the night.

I would post your issues in a new thread and see if any of us can help you get it resolved, problems such as yours are fixable providing you don't have trees/structures limiting your visibility to the sats.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)