H365 has arrived

If you look at it tomorrow you will probably see it fixed itself overnight.
Yeah, I just thought other people might not use the time itself in recordings but the title. I use it because I usually do not remember the names of the shows but the timing to make sure I didn't delete the recording which shows the same episode multiple times a day as I always want to keep the first airing of that episode for watching later and deleting the duplicates that airs later on the same day.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Has anyone figured out a fix for lack of skip forward on a show that is recording?
I started a record on my Hopper 3, paused to continue watching on a Joey in my living room, then couldn't skip forward. Each time I tried skip the show would return to the beginning of the record.
This has been happening since the last two updates.

Got it. Thanks for the detail - we had to enable PTAT on our prod android setup so we'll do some testing tomorrow.
Josh.M, I think it was a change that happened for some reason. After the PTAT folder is selected, selecting the Info button gives the drop down menu so you can select the save button from the Joeys. The Hopper 3 works normal.

If you look at it tomorrow you will probably see it fixed itself overnight.
Just looked and it never fixed itself just like previous years, so for example.. When I checked a recording on last Saturday, November 4, 2023, it would say November 3, 2023 12:45PM-2:15PM but once we fall backward, it would change to 11:45AM-1:15PM so everything is one hour earlier and doesn't change back after that. This goes for both internal HDD and external HDD recordings. That was why I was going to give it a week as it was only important when I was trying to see if I got all the recordings for November 3, 2023 using the broadcast times and not using the names of the programming as when I posted, I already completed that task and deleted the rebroadcasting of the same episodes for each title which is 2-3 times daily.

Another issue I have with Hopper 3 on H365 is, when there are transfers with errors, the workaround of playback any recording using the target EHDD did not work and neither did the disconnect and reconnect of the EHDD as it would still do the transfer with errors after trying to estimate the time to start the transfer process. Only a reboot would fix. I have had H365 since October 31, 2023 with atleast half a dozen reboots since then.

I am still on H365 and I noticed when Downloading the ATV files, it pops up the menu and I select Hopper Plus and then it would say to check back later to see the status. Ofcourse I check back 1 hour later, unlike how it used to be where it would show what was already downloaded and asked to download again, it pops up the same menu asking what to download and I select Hopper Plus. Tried it a few times with the exact same results.

Josh.M, my Joey 4s PTAT folder recordings drop down menu no longer works. No longer can save a recording from the Joey. H3 is on H365 and J4s are P524 and P624. Drop down menu works ok in my H3. See attached pic of the drop down menu that is missing in my Joey 4's PTAT recordings.
Hello Josh.M wherever you are. Just wanted to let you know that this issue seems to be fixed now. Been working good the last of couple days. Thanks for reporting it and getting it fixed.

Reactions: Almighty1
Hello Josh.M wherever you are. Just wanted to let you know that this issue seems to be fixed now. Been working good the last of couple days. Thanks for reporting it and getting it fixed.
With all the "movement" in the company the past couple of weeks i've been lacking time to get back to the forum and help out...sorry about that.

Just got word it was confirmed fixed in our latest regression testing so came here to post - glad you beat me to it. Cheers!

With all the "movement" in the company the past couple of weeks i've been lacking time to get back to the forum and help out...sorry about that.

Just got word it was confirmed fixed in our latest regression testing so came here to post - glad you beat me to it. Cheers!
Thanks again. Glad you are back.