half way home

Status
Please reply by conversation.

caretaker

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 19, 2009
richer mb. canada
thanks to all for replys & great posts this site best bud advice anyways heres where i am. i can scan any c sat i want c& ku.my lat is 49-53north&long.97-10west. on my bsc621 coax hookup around 7-8 oclock so arrow is straigth up. problem is i cant get no ku sats. i scan 121&125 but no 123 tried ku 79 no luck. usins sat finder still no ku sats whats up with that do i need to move lnb 90 degees what next:up

Getting Ku with the BSC621 takes a little, make that a lot of patients.
Best place to start, for me at least, is to put the Dish on your True South Sat.
Then pop the BSC621's cap off and look from behind the Dish up into the Throat, mesh dish required.
You should see a 1/4" metal rod, it should be Horizontal to the Dish.
Then experiment with different f/d ratio and Focal Point settings.

yes with true south set bar inside horizontal coax connect 7-8 oclock do i change to 1-2 oclock then arrow on feed would be pointing straight down. its pointing up now

The C Band LNB Box would be on the 7-8 o'clock side.
Best to pick a Sat with both C and Ku, peak on a C Band TP, switch to Ku, select a know Hot TP and peak setup.
Which version do you have, Standard or Universal?
Did you set up the switch properly?
Are you using the Built-In switch or an external?

universal using inside switch off for c on for ku thats works fine but still on c sats no ku sats ones with c& ku work fine whats the strongest ku sat i will try any ku just to get one

sorry have standard all settings good eg. gc3 get cband & ku feeds rtn mostly so setting in rec. not problem its finding a ku sat only thats the problem get all ku on csats thinken 621 good for csats but not strong enough for ku sats

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts