Halo 3 Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing about the halo 3 trailer is that it's in-game. I saw some game for ps3 actually being played on g4 and it looked like an xbox 1 game. I can't believe sony let that be the first game people saw. No wonder people aren't impressed by ps3...

I believe that the Master Chief sequence could be from the game, but the Cortana images seem tacked on for a little extra punch....

Regardless, I'll be camped out at Best Buy the day it comes out, and the nationwide "sick" day will still happen.

Now I just hope they don't make us wait until November 2007 to see it. A release shortly after E3 would do it for me, although I'm not holding my breath....

November of 2007? Only GTA is that far out there. Why they announced GTA 4 when it's over a year away I don't know...

Halo won't come out on ps3 launch day, as the 360 fans won't want to fight against ps3 fanboys to get it, but I think MS would be wise to have it out in time for christmas for all the people who don't get ps3...Having Halo 3 out could sway some people who need a gift and can't get a ps3 and don't want a Wii...

...and how did MS let Gears of War slip to Q4? Cliffy's got them by the balls here...

Last edited:
I keep watching it on my xbox 360 and never get tired of the music, the scenorie, and all the glory! I can't wait to play!

Now we just have to fgure out whether 2007 means May or November....... Sooner would be better to try and deflect the PS3 momentum, but Bungie has shown that they won't be rushed....

Unless it really is the final game (how could that be...), you can guarantee it'll have a rush put on it. I can't believe they're letting it get past christmas but beyond q1 is not an option for 2007, they've got a big launch ($$$) they need to start chipping away at ASAP...Taking a smaller hit at the end of the fiscal year will help their stock...

It may be the "final fight" to take back Earth..... But you can bank on the fact they will find a way to take the series further....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)