Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Since some of us will be starting our weekends early and won't be online, I just wanted to say

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE 4TH OF JULY!!​

and for our friends North of the Border

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE CANADA DAY!!​

Tron said:
Anyone planning dish projects this Fourth of July weekend? :)

you betcha! Got a LOT of stuff to get done (just the little piddly stuff like running cables, adding switches and fine tuning dishes....the norm) :D

Iceberg said:
you betcha! Got a LOT of stuff to get done (just the little piddly stuff like running cables, adding switches and fine tuning dishes....the norm) :D

And treating one of your dish to an application of something? :D

Well I was also hoping to run more permanent cables too and get a 18 in up for 119 to get NASA and some music.May try and get on the roof with a 33 in to look for 10R somewhere in the dirt at 5 Deg.
So again be safe including on the roof.

Dave

Looks like it's the weekend to string new cables. Trying a new UHF antenna to supplement my FTA with OTA. Unfortunatly, the pre-amp I wanted is not in stock and is on backorder. Will have to try with an old pre-amp I have. Should be great weather to get the outdoor jobs done.

Happy 4th and Canada Day to all Will be enjoying Canada Day in Canada myself the 5th.I only have a Coolsat 4000,and just bought a Neusat SP 6000,but the thing I've been able to do with it so far is turn the tv off n on so got a lot to figure out yet. Have a good one.

Looks like I'll have to replace some plastic pull-ties in my setup. I was up on the shed roof (satellite farm) sweeping leaves and general tree debris away when I noticed that a couple of cables came loose due to sun-damaged pull ties :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a safe and happy fourth, PLEASE remember that fireworks injure thousands every year :D

As for FTA stuff this weekend all I have to do is some cabling in the basement to get ready for hooking some multiswitchs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)