Happy Birthday RV1POP!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thank you, all. Yes, I am middle age, 65, with plans to enjoy life through 120! My wife baked me a couple dozen chocolate chip cookies -- And I ate too many of them! I did not get anymore satellite work done, but am trying to coordinate an excavator or a well drill to get C-band up.
Thank you again for the wishes.
POP

I don't usually chime in on birthday wishes, but can't pass up this opportunity!

What's that about 120? Years or centimeters?
Either way, hope ya get yer wish! - :up

Best wishes for the 2nd half! :D

Enjoyed meeting you and your lovely wife. Stop by again .... anytime you are passing through!

Happy Burpday!

Congrats on the Birthday! Have a great YEAR!

I always enjoy your posts and we expect you'll continue to participate in the forum for at least 60 more years, and that's an order. ;)

Well, I went out to set up my "Birthday Dish" and was promptly blown away from the ladder. I checked and the sustained wind is 17.6 to 22.3 with gusts (10 sec average) of 35.8 mph. So that is going to have to wait for a calmer day. This will be another 2nd level dish, about 10 feet up on the wall, and pointing a little west.
Thanks again for all the good wishes. I really do not FEEL that much older!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts