Happy Thanksgiving

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mk279

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 30, 2005
I would like to wish all of our friends south of the 49th a "HAPPY THANKSGIVING". Enjoy the 4 day weekend. I love thursday afternoon NFL and NHL games ................ MK :D :D

Just to mess with your taste buds I have a 15 pounder ready to be deep fry in peanut oil. Just as is done here in the Deep South.

Happy Thanksgiving to all members :)
Tofu Turkey at this end!

Attachments

• Tofu.jpg
    Tofu.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 120
Gobble.... Gobble.... Gobble......
Oink.... Oink.... Oink.... Oink....
Just so you less fortunate know. I get both Turkey and Ham.

Happy Thanksgiving to All........

Al

I think I should have said: Mooooo.. Moooo.. Moooo..
Whatever... happy thanksgiving....

Happy Thanksgiving everyone; and special thanks to everyone here at this forum who so graciously give their time and knowledge to those striving to learn. I really appreciated all of you during my newbie stage and that appreciation has turned to heartfelt respect. Best to all .....

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a happy Thanksgiving. I can just hear that turkey now, in the oven cooking.

One year ago today i was up on my roof setting up my first FTA dish, my 76 cm winegard. With the help of all you kind folks i was able to get it up and running with no problems. Thanks to all of you for your help and insights over the last year :D Happy Thanksgiving Satelliteguys (and gals).

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to all from Katrinaland! (My computer was down all of last week :( )

Had Thanksgiving lunch and dinner in our FEMA trailer (gotta get the output from the satellite dishes run out to it this week :) )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)