Has anyone been targeted for Tues. night?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

txdude

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2004
Dallas/Ft.Worth
4:30PM Central here and none of my boxes have been targeted as of yet. I was just wondering if others have been targeted.

Not here (NYC)

NY metro area, not targeted yet. Pretty annoyed since when I got installed only 10 days ago I was given an old box with 5.68 and while some 6.0 boxes are already being upgraded to 6.10 I'm still stuck.

From what I had heard and don't kill me if I am wrong but VOOM did a limited download last night to see how it went. It went well and the rest are suppose to be done tonight...

I just noticed that one of my STBs doesn't have a callback number, the others do but none have performed a successful callback... I hope this doesn't have any bearing on whether they get updated :confused:

txdude said:
I just noticed that one of my STBs doesn't have a callback number, the others do but none have performed a successful callback... I hope this doesn't have any bearing on whether they get updated :confused:
It doesn't. Don't worry!

I have two stb and one has been targeted. I am lucky its the HDTV downstairs. Oh I am in VA.

I didn't get update last night, but have it showing as targeted. Figure that would mean tonight. Current software version 5.68 Targeted software version 1.1

didn't get it last night. doesn't look like I'll get it tonight. hey, it's just like my sex life! :)

Not targetted in SW Pennsylvania

I live in SW Pennsylvania (pittsburgh) and I have 2 boxes. Neither have been targeted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)