Has Anyone Received Their 211 by UPS ?

Lucky

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 8, 2003
New York
I ordered my 211 to be exchanged for an 811 on February 1. Since I did not need installation (I have a 61.5 dish) Dish said they would send me the 211 by UPS and give me labels to mail back my 811. I was wondering if anyone has received their new receivers by UPS yet ? From what I understand Dish does not provide tracking numbers and I have no idea when it is coming. I was wondering if anyone else who is to get their new receiver by UPS got it yet ?

Thanks.

ordered mine Fed. 3rd, its estimated time of delievery is tommorow (which means del. to ups, then I believe it will be about 4-5 business days as its coming from Denver!

I ordered mine on the 1st, scheduled delivery tomorrow. I didn't get the tracking #, but was told by csr that it had shipped and was scheduled for the 8th.

David

Thanks, I just called and got the tracking number. It shipped on the 6th and scheduled to arrive on the 13th.

Well, it looks like they are coming from the same warehouse. I wonder if we are all going to get 411's or 211's. :)

I just got off the phone with tech support and mine will be here tommarow Feb 8th was ordered on Feb 1st and he gave me the tracking # also,

Please remember 1 thing when calling be nice it will get ya a lot farther then being not nice

Ordered the 211 last Wednesday, it was waiting for me here today when I got off work. After a tedious activation call, now watching HD-Gold package. :)

I received my 211 today. Haven't hooked it up yet, will do so in a little while. According to the US CSR I did the exchange with, he said they are probably shipping from the Atlanta warehouse, but was not sure.

Edit: Apparently the 211 I received today was a replacement for my existing 211 I purchased, due to a depressed power button that is stuck & doesn't work. I am scheduled on the 10th to receive my 211 that will replace my 811. Unfortunately the tracking # I got seems to be for a package headed to Shaw AF Base in SC, oh well.

Last edited:
The last tracking entry for mine says:

INDIANAPOLIS, IN, US 02/08/2006 4:03 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

So I guess I should be seeing a shipment later today...

Mario

can you guys write what warehouse and weight of your package they are coming from too, just wondering as I have only gotten stuff from colorado! and I did recieve a 811 last time, but this package is 11 pounds instead of 12, thanks guys!
quick note, I just called Dish, got my tracking number, I ordered the reciever on the 3rd, will be recieving the 13th, it left Commerce City, Colorado today!

Last edited:
stuart628 said:
can you guys write what warehouse and weight of your package they are coming from too, just wondering as I have only gotten stuff from colorado! and I did recieve a 811 last time, but this package is 11 pounds instead of 12, thanks guys!
quick note, I just called Dish, got my tracking number, I ordered the reciever on the 3rd, will be recieving the 13th, it left Commerce City, Colorado today!

Mine is also 11 pounds. According to the Dish website the 811 is 7.5 pounds and the 211 is only 7 pounds. So if you package is lighter I guess you are in good shape.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)