Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
As you probably know, some time ago both VOOM and Sears were offering $500 rebates for those who purchased an HDTV and VOOM between November 1 and February 29.

So, has anyone on this forum received that $500 rebate? If so, how long did it take? Was it a check or a credit to your account?

Thanks.

Ilya:
I don't thinkl it was a rebate...I think it was a $500 Sears Gift Card that was offered.
I may be wrong though, but that's what I recall the Sears offer was $399.99 of which you paid 49.99 at Sears and the remainin 249.99 when installed and the you get a $500 Sears gift card by mail.

You might be right about Sears, but VOOM had a rebate for those who purchased from VOOM directly. Some people have received this offer via mail or email... Anyone here?

Ilya said:
You might be right about Sears, but VOOM had a rebate for those who purchased from VOOM directly. Some people have received this offer via mail or email... Anyone here?

I found about the Voom 500.00 rebate in the various forums back in early Feb.-called Voom, mentioned this rebate and seemed to confuse them about my knowledge of it without a mailer. Anyway, after speaking to a sup., the csr said that I would qualify and set-up for install back in Feb. Received a rebate form via e-mail about a week later and was told to wait until free prog. ended on 03/31 before expecting a billing statement(which I need to send in with my rebate form and HDTV reciept) Still waiting for my statement and then I'm ready to rock, and cash-in my rebate.

Not sure if I'll need the rebate though, as I am pretty sure I'm going to switch to lease option so I'll have the freedom to upgrade to a PVR in the summer.

eschu97611 said:
Not sure if I'll need the rebate though, as I am pretty sure I'm going to switch to lease option so I'll have the freedom to upgrade to a PVR in the summer.
eschu:

I'm facing the same question. Either way could you post the rebate form here? Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)