HBO & Cinemax question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Gitpik

Original poster
Oct 19, 2006
Is the big dish the only way I can get HBO and Cinemax ? I already have the big 10' Uniden dish but haven't been using it for 5 years as the installer says the old Monterey 50 is obsolete. Thanks for any info. Or maybe there are other movie channels out there that are equally as good. I just don't know but do know I am getting very sick of paying Shaw cable $54 a month for nothing but commercial channels.
So just thought I'd check with the membership before I start spending a whack of money.
PS Cheapest I've found a DSR 922 is $750 CDN plus S/H and tax, out of Quebec. Can't find any in Vancouver.

4dtv is well worth it to get, I had Bell ,Star choice, DTV and Dish network, all came and went and did not give me what I get with my big dish.

I got my 922 here in Quebec also, the first week it came out, I paid $1700.00 for it, and am very happy I got it :)

I sub to all the movie channels, I find Starz/Encore and HBO/Max are good, I get Showtime but mostly for the boxing, I find the movies are pretty crappy on Showtime most of the time.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts