Bell express question

dennis12

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
I had this service about 10 years ago but no longer have the equipment. I would like to get their starter pack that has a lot of local Canadian channels on it. Would I still be able to see the channels where I Am. I live in Richmond, va.

sent you PM Dennis

I had this service about 10 years ago but no longer have the equipment. I would like to get their starter pack that has a lot of local Canadian channels on it. Would I still be able to see the channels where I Am. I live in Richmond, va.

Probably not. I started having problems when I lived in York, PA when they went to some newer satellites.

The best way to find a answer,do a test with a FTA Ird. Or just point a Dish net ird on those satellites...

Reactions: QCK
For Bell in Richmond you would need a 6 foot offset dish. If you can get a Toronto locals address, I would use Shaw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)