Bell express question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dennis12

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
I had this service about 10 years ago but no longer have the equipment. I would like to get their starter pack that has a lot of local Canadian channels on it. Would I still be able to see the channels where I Am. I live in Richmond, va.

sent you PM Dennis

I had this service about 10 years ago but no longer have the equipment. I would like to get their starter pack that has a lot of local Canadian channels on it. Would I still be able to see the channels where I Am. I live in Richmond, va.

Probably not. I started having problems when I lived in York, PA when they went to some newer satellites.

The best way to find a answer,do a test with a FTA Ird. Or just point a Dish net ird on those satellites...

Reactions: QCK
For Bell in Richmond you would need a 6 foot offset dish. If you can get a Toronto locals address, I would use Shaw.