HBO is BACK on DISH

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If I already have HBO Max through AT&T, does that get me anywhere with Dish's HBO programming?
No, but if you cancel your HBOMax through AT&T and then sub to Dish's HBO package you get HBOMax as well. I had my HBOMax through Apple, cancelled it and subbed with Dish. I now get Dish's linear channels as well as HBOMax. The price was exactly the same...

But we get HBOMAX at no additional charge for having the AT&T Wireless Ultimate package, for me @ $35 per line for 5 lines

On second thought, I've had HBOMAX free from AT&T since December and I haven't used it yet, so... I haven't ever subscribed to HBO and I won't now.

In theory, once Dish launches a HBOMax app (which they probably will) you should be able to log into it and use your sub there, just no linear channels

In theory, once Dish launches a HBOMax app (which they probably will) you should be able to log into it and use your sub there, just no linear channels
Other than the portion of the Dish subscriber base that does not have internet access fast enough to stream… there will be linear channels for quite a while.

Other than the portion of the Dish subscriber base that does not have internet access fast enough to stream… there will be linear channels for quite a while.
Oh no, what I mean is the people getting HBO elsewhere (like the guys getting it free from ATT) will still in theory be able to use there sub on Dish receivers, sort of

Reactions: charlesrshell
Oh no, what I mean is the people getting HBO elsewhere (like the guys getting it free from ATT) will still in theory be able to use there sub on Dish receivers, sort of
Those folks are probably already getting their HBOMax from a Roku, Firestick, ATV, Chromecast, or somewhat. They have no need for a Hopper app and quite frankly the way that the Netflix and Amazon apps on the Hopper work I would recommend that folks get one of the other streaming devices anyway...

Those folks are probably already getting their HBOMax from a Roku, Firestick, ATV, Chromecast, or somewhat. They have no need for a Hopper app and quite frankly the way that the Netflix and Amazon apps on the Hopper work I would recommend that folks get one of the other streaming devices anyway...
bow down adam levine GIF by The Voice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)