HBO out?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Thur at 9 am CENTRAL is anyone else HBO out? Wants me to subscribe to HBO , when I get it free.I am chatting now with ATT but so far they have no idea.
So far ATT says I get HBO max I had till today got free HBO via Directv because of me att cell acc? Maybe some thing new starts today?
Well I hope no others go thru this today.As so far ATT is at a loss as to why I lost free HBO today.
Ok well after hour in chat I gave up chatting with ATT great support I canceled my free HBO and also cancelled SHowtime.The HBO cause they turned me off today said I have hbo max fine they cancel HBO.
Good luck if anyone else loses HBO today.

Last edited:
Thur at 9 am CENTRAL is anyone else HBO out? Wants me to subscribe to HBO , when I get it free.I am chatting now with ATT but so far they have no idea directv customer service .
So far ATT says I get HBO max I had till today got free HBO via Directv because of me att cell acc? Maybe some thing new starts today?
Well I hope no others go thru this today.As so far ATT is at a loss as to why I lost free HBO today.
Ok well after hour in chat I gave up chatting with ATT great support I canceled my free HBO and also cancelled SHowtime.The HBO cause they turned me off today said I have hbo max fine they cancel HBO.
Good luck if anyone else loses HBO today.

same shyt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts