HBOHD soon?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

VewDew

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 4, 2004
Northern California
Not sure if this means anything but my father came over last night and I was showing him Voom and the differences between HD and SD and there was a Voom commercial on showing HBOHD on it. Is this a good sign?

That commercial has been airing for awhile now. Even at CES they were handing out posters and they have HBO HD on them.

I don't how they can legally advertise like that. I would be one thing to advertise HBO HD if they had it, but they don't.

Are you sure it was HBO-HD? I have seen the commercial where it shows a bunch of channels but only stated HBO without the HD designation. If it's the same commercial, it has been showing for a while. Which channel did you seee the commercial on?

Sean Mota said:
Are you sure it was HBO-HD? I have seen the commercial where it shows a bunch of channels but only stated HBO without the HD designation. If it's the same commercial, it has been showing for a while. Which channel did you seee the commercial on?

It was on 123, Worldsport. And yes it had the HD on it.

I would think the sopranos start would be a drop dead date for VOOM for alot of subscribers who have the choice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts