HBOHD soon?

VewDew

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 4, 2004
Northern California
Not sure if this means anything but my father came over last night and I was showing him Voom and the differences between HD and SD and there was a Voom commercial on showing HBOHD on it. Is this a good sign?

That commercial has been airing for awhile now. Even at CES they were handing out posters and they have HBO HD on them.

I don't how they can legally advertise like that. I would be one thing to advertise HBO HD if they had it, but they don't.

Are you sure it was HBO-HD? I have seen the commercial where it shows a bunch of channels but only stated HBO without the HD designation. If it's the same commercial, it has been showing for a while. Which channel did you seee the commercial on?

Sean Mota said:
Are you sure it was HBO-HD? I have seen the commercial where it shows a bunch of channels but only stated HBO without the HD designation. If it's the same commercial, it has been showing for a while. Which channel did you seee the commercial on?

It was on 123, Worldsport. And yes it had the HD on it.

I would think the sopranos start would be a drop dead date for VOOM for alot of subscribers who have the choice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts