HD auto-switching to SD

OK, I agreed to upgrade to a Hopper 3 w/2 Joeys for an increase in monthly fee of $3 and another 2 year commitment. :eek: I now have a 722 and 2 612's. How can it go up $3? $10 DVR fee? I've been with Dish 17 years, so they waived the normal $100 upgrade fee.
While I continued to read the rest of this thread, taps was playing in the background.

Well, it rained. Sigh.

I left my hammer, nails and gloves on the roof, under an overhang. I’m sure the runoff wetted them all. I quickly ran out to retrieve them, and then decided: “Let’s live today.” That asphalt shingle roof looked mighty slick.

If it dries out, I may try again. But I hear the angels bowling.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

There is some point to it, if Dish carries the guide data for the distant (weaker) station, and it happens to be affiliated with the same subchannel network as a nearby station that you do receive, but Dish does not provide guide data for. That provides a quick way to check the guide for that network, before setting manual timers on the station without guide data. I have used that feature many times on ViP receivers.

Wow! You are more dedicated than I. :D
If it dries out, I may try again. But I hear the angels bowling.

Yeah, there's one thing worse than sliding off your roof: getting electrocuted while sliding off your roof! ;)

My Mr Yuk sticker:

1024px-Poison_Help.svg.png

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)