HD auto-switching to SD

I was wondering about that. I thought all our stations were in one direction.

And now I have a new issue: extremely low if not unusable signal strength on 72. I suspect my LNB since the situation is the same on two receivers.

Or re pointing needed?

Reactions: charlesrshell
OK, I agreed to upgrade to a Hopper 3 w/2 Joeys for an increase in monthly fee of $3 and another 2 year commitment. :eek: I now have a 722 and 2 612's. How can it go up $3? $10 DVR fee? I've been with Dish 17 years, so they waived the normal $100 upgrade fee.

Reactions: navychop
OK, I agreed to upgrade to a Hopper 3 w/2 Joeys for an increase in monthly fee of $3 and another 2 year commitment. :eek:
Well, this is not April Fool's Day, so this must be a sign of the apocalypse!

I now have a 722 and 2 612's. How can it go up $3? $10 DVR fee? I've been with Dish 17 years, so they waived the normal $100 upgrade fee.
Increase of $2 + tax.
$7 grandfathered ViP DVR fee goes to $15 Hopper DVR fee = increase of $8
$10 ViP612 fee (x2) goes to $7 Joey fee (x2) = decrease of $6

Pam is trying to tell me that my EHD's are incompatible with the Hopper. :mad: I don't think so... I talked her out of the $100 upgrade fee, but I was not able to talk her out of an OTA adapter. Where should I buy that?

My so called upgrade is scheduled for the 11th.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Pam is trying to tell me that my EHD's are incompatible with the Hopper. :mad: I don't think so... I talked her out of the $100 upgrade fee, but I was not able to talk her out of an OTA adapter. Where should I buy that?

My so called upgrade is scheduled for the 11th.

Compatible. The term a system "Upgrade" is suspect.... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts