HD Extra Pack

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
To answer the questions about grandfathered packages, the answer is no. You cannot add or remove services on-line with lagecy packages. Just tried to remove the HD Extra and I got this message.

I got the same message when I tried to cancel EI on-line

61963d1298214990-hd-extra-pack-message-png

They want let you remove EI or any other season ticket; legacy package or not. They also won't let you remove channels such as HBO anymore. They think they can convince you to keep it if they read a script about all the great movies you will miss. I don't have a legacy pack. Removing HD extra is about the only thing they will let you downgrade anymore.

They want let you remove EI or any other season ticket; legacy package or not. They also won't let you remove channels such as HBO anymore. They think they can convince you to keep it if they read a script about all the great movies you will miss. I don't have a legacy pack. Removing HD extra is about the only thing they will let you downgrade anymore.
Didn't know that. Well, anyway, you cannot even remove the extra pack with a legacy package

I'm not liking most of the channels. This package doesn't see offer programs that make the hassle worth it of dropping and picking it back up. I hope DTV add more HD channels to this package.

With all my respect to y'all, it don't sound right to do that, I think

I can kind of see your point, however, this has been like this for some time. Until D* fixes it (if there is even anything to fix), you are not doing anything wrong at all.
They offer it for free, I will keep getting it until they tell me that I cant (im on my second re up for it now). When that happens, I wont be mad, and wont have the channels.

I really don't think this pack will be around much longer.
I think D* will just include them in their base pack.

Most likly Choice Ultimate!
Only my Opinion though!

heh...so my "free 3 months" is coming up due the 11th. So since I was on my account I removed them. By the time the browser refreshed it was back in the "premiums" as "0.00 for 3 months"
Maybe I'll add it back tomorrow. Honestly the only thing I've seen on there worth watching was the previous weeks Raw and Smackdown

You guys are lucky because if there was a Directv response team on this forum, they certainly would have had this glitch fixed by now. But I wish I could do the same thing you guys are doing with my DISH Platinum but sadly, that's out of my control.

Response team? LOL! Stone Cold is here and I've never seen him bitch about it. Why are you bothering to lay ground rules for Directv subs if you're a Dish guy? Or better yet, why is it worth arguing about a $4.99 charge for a package that is more or less garbage? There's just not much to watch there. When I signed up for it, I was told by the CSR that when the 3 free months were up, just cancel and add it again! And guess what? Our conversation was monitored for customer service quality control. So, head back over to the Dish zone and leave the serious satellite big boys alone here.

You guys are lucky because if there was a Directv response team on this forum, they certainly would have had this glitch fixed by now.
nah...Plus the channels arent that good. As I noted, the only reason I have them is for Raw and Smackdown replays

oh and its free :)

Us grandfathered subs are not able to add and subtract this package on-line. We have to call to do so. I would be willing to bet that if they were to add it back for 3 months free, they would make me change my package.

You guys are lucky because if there was a Directv response team on this forum, they certainly would have had this glitch fixed by now. But I wish I could do the same thing you guys are doing with my DISH Platinum but sadly, that's out of my control.
Nahhh...

If this were true, then they would not have the 3 months free for years now. Usually these promos are temporary. This promo has always existed and they allow it

nah...Plus the channels arent that good. As I noted, the only reason I have them is for Raw and Smackdown replays

oh and its free :)

Yes, great that its free and yes the replays are nice as well :)

The HD Extra Pack are some of the old VOOM channels...former DISH people know what I'm talking about. Would be nice if Direct TV add the HD Video Game Channel and old Horror Movie HD Channel.

Which old VOOM channels are in the HD pack?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)