HD not at home

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nigelcaruthers

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 18, 2014
charlestom
I haven’t been here in awhile so I hope Jimbo or anyone that knows will help me.
Just a quick question. I have an H 24-700 HD tuner, (old). The home tuner is a complete house HD DVR and mine is one from the room I sleep in. We pay for the HD service. I work in aviation and I’m on the road most of the time. I take my oval dish and my tuner and my Macaw parrot with me. Set it up at the hotel I’m staying at for a few months at a time.
I’d like to have 4K and I’m wondering if it will work if I get a 61 Client and hook it up to my system without being next to the “home” tuner ? I carry a new LG 75 in. TV with me ‘cause other than work that’s all I have until I get to return home.
If this will or can work would someone please help me set it up. I’m not real good with the setup so a step by step would be GREATLY appreciated.
Cheers
nigel

IF your using a C61k at home for 4k, you also have a HR454 or HS17 (looks like a triangle about 8-10 inches tall) that makes the C61k client work, so you would need to take the HR54/HS17 along with you in order for the client to work.

The H-24 (no recorder from what you posted) is capable of working as a stand alone, but the Client is not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)