Hdmi Wall Jack

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wolfiefan

Original poster
Jul 31, 2005
I am looking for a wall jack that has more than 2 hdmi plugs...preferably 8 if I could..but would settle for 2 sets of 4. Do they make this or is this just wishful thinking?
Thanks

Thanks guys for the replies. Sobonefnet..that is exactly what I was looking for...I will probably get those..I just wish it fit 8 and it would be perfect
Thanks again

Do these plates actually "split" HDMI signals? In other words, can you watch 2 different HD TV's routed through one of these plates? I understand that they would both be on the same channel.

Do these plates actually "split" HDMI signals? In other words, can you watch 2 different HD TV's routed through one of these plates? I understand that they would both be on the same channel.

You could have a splitter "behind" the plate, but normally you would have one cable for each of the outputs.

I want to use it because I have 7 tvs in my living room...and I wanted to get the boxes out of there because they put off so much heat...and there are too many plugs needed to power them all.

Attachments

• Steve's TVs.jpg
    Steve's TVs.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 107
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)