Hello, any help near North Carolina?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

evanhoy

Original poster
Apr 8, 2011
shelby, nc
Hello, I am new to FTA. I currently have a free 10ft mesh dish! and a cnx duo box. So I know I will have to order some new parts. I wanted to know if anyone live near Shelby or Charlotte NC? I would love to have someone if I needed to call for advice. Thanks everyone!

With this forum, you have hundreds of FTA addicts as near as your computer.
Ask you questions. We're happy to direct you to FAQs and other help material.
I know just starting out, sometimes it's difficult to know what the heck it is you want to learn.
We can help there, too.

Tell us what you have in mind. What would you like to receive.
Tell us more about your equipment.
Plenty of people across North America will be happy to give advice.
Everyone here is very helpful and friendly, so you'll be making friends not dodging bullets. ;)

oh, and welcome aboard !

I put up a post asking if there was anyone else on here in my area and found two but both are over 100 miles away. I'm in Lynchburg, Va about 250 miles northeast of you. From what I'm seeing us BUD ppl are few and far between.

I'm retired and have much more time than money so if you want to call and talk, I'm usually available 10am to 9pm most days. PM me and I'll give you a phone number if you're interested.

Oh yeah, and welcome to the board x2!

Welcome again. I'm in nc but I'm in elizabeth city near the va state line.I'm avalible if you need help.

Welcome # 4. Ask your questions. Let us know what you want This forum has people that ae willing to help, and my best advice has come from people 1000 + miles away! (Of course where I am the nearest WalMart is a 140 mile drive!

MUST BE A WONDERFUL PLACE!!! LOL
except for those winds of course

I'm just up the road in Statesville, but I am a newbie to FTA and this forum also. I have a Ku setup running on an old Direcway elliptical dish, but I too am considering upgrading to the C band. I've had a couple of offers for free dishes for C band, but I am still trying to convince my wife. It's good to see someone else on the forum so close by.

Hello and welcome to the fta family iam also new to th family and this forum and i live in wv, so iam not much help to you

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)