help...anyone

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

alpha3

Original poster
Jan 7, 2010
philippines
im having a hard time setting up my DM500s together with my 8x1 diseqc switch..iim using 4 C band dishes..ranging from 1.8m to 1.2m in size...with multifeed scalar ring...8 sat reception in 4 dishes..in c/ku band...alll channels has been saved..with respective satellites..the only problem now is how to configure my box with 8x1 diseqc switch..please help..thanks in advance:(

8 ball

im having a hard time setting up my DM500s together with my 8x1 diseqc switch..iim using 4 C band dishes..ranging from 1.8m to 1.2m in size...with multifeed scalar ring...8 sat reception in 4 dishes..in c/ku band...alll channels has been saved..with respective satellites..the only problem now is how to configure my box with 8x1 diseqc switch..please help..thanks in advance:(

your answer may be here-

FTA / MPEG2 FAQ's - SatelliteGuys.US

im thinking the 8x1's are configured 1 of two ways. using diseqc 1-4 with 22k on / off or by using diseqc 1.2 positions 1 thru 8. my memory is getting rusty tho.

crackt out,.

@crackt..i tried it..using 22k on/off tone switch..with 2 diseqc 4x1..it does'nt work on my side..using DM500.. C-band sat on..ku band off..lots of power loss on my coaxial cable..@8 ball thanks..im going to give uit a try..and to all of you satellite guys..such a fast replies..

im having a hard time setting up my DM500s together with my 8x1 diseqc switch..
Okay, a DreamBox 500 receiver, and which 8x switch do you have?
We have reviews of:
- DMSI 8X1 Diseqc Switch
- EMP Centauri 8 x 1
- Digiwave 8x1 uncomitted
... over in our Review Department.

Of the three, I wouldn't touch any but the Digiwave.
However, maybe the reviews will help you with whichever you have.

If that doesn't work out, here's an 8-input idea in our Switch FAQ.
Be sure to read the entire FAQ if you are unfamiliar with any of the info.

thanks a lot Lak7,1ADAM12,Anole,crackt...its working perfectly now! my DM500+8X1 DISEQC switch...won't be able to make it work without your help guys..setting: all uncomitted...once again thanks a lot!

Glad you got your problem sorted out. - :up

Post us a couple of bigger picture of that dish farm you've got.
Looks pretty imposing. :)

Glad you got your problem sorted out. - :up

Post us a couple of bigger picture of that dish farm you've got.
Looks pretty imposing. :)
ok i will post the pictures later..just waiting for the sunrise..here the picture of the scalar rings that im using..frm the left:(LNB'S)chinasaT6B,telkom1(as my primary),asiasat3s,asiasat5.all in 1.8m dish.the 2x1 scalar ring belongs to JCSAT3A(pimary) and asiasat4(secondary) in 1.5m dish

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)