help...anyone

Status
Please reply by conversation.

alpha3

Original poster
Jan 7, 2010
philippines
im having a hard time setting up my DM500s together with my 8x1 diseqc switch..iim using 4 C band dishes..ranging from 1.8m to 1.2m in size...with multifeed scalar ring...8 sat reception in 4 dishes..in c/ku band...alll channels has been saved..with respective satellites..the only problem now is how to configure my box with 8x1 diseqc switch..please help..thanks in advance:(

8 ball

im having a hard time setting up my DM500s together with my 8x1 diseqc switch..iim using 4 C band dishes..ranging from 1.8m to 1.2m in size...with multifeed scalar ring...8 sat reception in 4 dishes..in c/ku band...alll channels has been saved..with respective satellites..the only problem now is how to configure my box with 8x1 diseqc switch..please help..thanks in advance:(

your answer may be here-

FTA / MPEG2 FAQ's - SatelliteGuys.US

im thinking the 8x1's are configured 1 of two ways. using diseqc 1-4 with 22k on / off or by using diseqc 1.2 positions 1 thru 8. my memory is getting rusty tho.

crackt out,.

@crackt..i tried it..using 22k on/off tone switch..with 2 diseqc 4x1..it does'nt work on my side..using DM500.. C-band sat on..ku band off..lots of power loss on my coaxial cable..@8 ball thanks..im going to give uit a try..and to all of you satellite guys..such a fast replies..

im having a hard time setting up my DM500s together with my 8x1 diseqc switch..
Okay, a DreamBox 500 receiver, and which 8x switch do you have?
We have reviews of:
- DMSI 8X1 Diseqc Switch
- EMP Centauri 8 x 1
- Digiwave 8x1 uncomitted
... over in our Review Department.

Of the three, I wouldn't touch any but the Digiwave.
However, maybe the reviews will help you with whichever you have.

If that doesn't work out, here's an 8-input idea in our Switch FAQ.
Be sure to read the entire FAQ if you are unfamiliar with any of the info.

thanks a lot Lak7,1ADAM12,Anole,crackt...its working perfectly now! my DM500+8X1 DISEQC switch...won't be able to make it work without your help guys..setting: all uncomitted...once again thanks a lot!

Glad you got your problem sorted out. - :up

Post us a couple of bigger picture of that dish farm you've got.
Looks pretty imposing. :)

Glad you got your problem sorted out. - :up

Post us a couple of bigger picture of that dish farm you've got.
Looks pretty imposing. :)
ok i will post the pictures later..just waiting for the sunrise..here the picture of the scalar rings that im using..frm the left:(LNB'S)chinasaT6B,telkom1(as my primary),asiasat3s,asiasat5.all in 1.8m dish.the 2x1 scalar ring belongs to JCSAT3A(pimary) and asiasat4(secondary) in 1.5m dish

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts