Help - Installing Dish this weekend

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Why would they keep us active at all? I expect to have to either go with a Dish programming package or pull the plug on the whole thing. I just wonder if the recordings on my 522 will be good without Dish service. :)

I expect to be getting Verizon Fios soon. I want it for the Internet access (15 M down, 2 M up), but the package deal with phone and TV is really good, especially since they currently have my phone (normal copper now).

Brad

When Sky Angel turned off my subscription (because of the letter that has been talked about here) I could still get 3ABN. The other PI channels, pentagon ect. dissappeared.

When my subscription came back on the other PI channels, pentagon ect. were still missing.

Call Dish tech support to get the PI channels back. DON'T talk to a customer service rep, make sure you talk to a tech support rep.

I think the fee for no package is now $6 not $5...

I wonder if the Encore $4.99 package is considered a package like Sky Angel, probably not. So if you want PI it would be $6 per month and you can add some channels alacart for $1.50 each (superstations, bloomberg, rfdtv, golf, etc) or the movie channels if you want.

Jim

back OT . . .

Hi everyone,
I purchased a DN500 and a single dp lnbf off ebay, I plan to install it this weekend. I have the AZ and EL settings for my zipcode, 91107.

I know... but Its my fault... ive been lazying around trying to get this done for the last 4 months and the wife finally layed the boom down on me... so i have to get it done..... married ppl will understand... :(
Another weekend coming up.
What luck have you had?

We want success stories...
...and pictures ! - :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts